House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bald Hills
Fantastic Family Home or Ideal InvestmentProperty ID 1706260Situated in a quiet Bald Hills pocket, close to parklands and ideal for young families- this solid lowset brick home will appeal to first home buyers and investors alike.
Located in an area close to local schools, shopping precincts, public transport and with easy access to the Gympie Arterial Road, there is much on offer in the immediate vicinity.
Inside the home you'll find all the essentials for modern living including a well-appointed kitchen with ample preparation and storage space, multiple living zones, well sized bathrooms and a fully fenced, low maintenance yard with a spacious undercover entertaining area and large shed with side access.
The home has also been freshly painted inside in bright, neutral colours, perfect for any taste in furnishings and dcor- simply move in and enjoy straight away!
Further benefits bound to be of interest include:
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and an ensuite in the master
* Well-appointed walk through modern kitchen with electric stovetop, stainless steel appliances, miele dishwasher, ample preparation and storage space whilst overlooking the expansive backyard and entertaining area
* Formal lounge and dining area with an additional informal meals/family room- plenty of space for the family to spread out and enjoy
* Large internal laundry
* Double garage with internal access
* Solid brick with tiled roof
* Large shed- perfect for trailer, boat or extra storage space
* Security screens and fully tiled throughout
* Fully fenced, generous North/South facing 672m2 block of land with landscaped gardens and vast lawn space- ideal for the kids and pets to play.
This fabulous home is located in a sought after pocket of Bald Hills, surrounded by well-established homes, reputable schools, shopping facilities, childcare, public transport and major arterial roads.
Awaiting new owners; everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 19 Sanicle Street, Bald Hills.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.