House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Aspley
1825m² Opportunity in Central Aspley LocationProperty ID 1851783Conveniently located in a sought after and central Aspley location, close to Chermside Shopping precinct and only approximately 14km from Brisbane CBD, you will find this spaciously designed, five-bedroom family home and an inspection is highly recommended.
Set on an expansive and rare 1825sqm parcel of land, this large block allows numerous options for a savvy buyer and an opportunity like this will not last long!
The home is currently rented out at $725 per week with great tenants in place - simply land bank and hold for the future!
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Four spacious bedrooms with the main bedroom including built- in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
* Study/office or perfect use as 5th bedroom
* Large, main family bathroom with huge modern bath
* Open plan lounge and dining space
* Rumpus room with built in bar
* Large, eat in kitchen with plenty of storage/bench space, breakfast bar and quality appliances
* Upstairs entertaining balcony with spectacular views
* In ground pool- perfect for those warm summer months
* Double lock up remote garage with separate double carport and ample off-street parking
* Great side access
* Fully fenced, pet friendly yard
* Fully screened throughout
* And much more!
Located in a sought-after position in Aspley, close to public transport, reputable schools, Marchant Park and minutes away from dining and shopping precincts, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Only by an inspection will one truly appreciate all the benefits this home has to offer.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega. We look forward to meeting you at 190 Kirby Road, Aspley.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.