Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Aspley
Location doesn't Get Better Than This!Property ID 1709070Situated in the Aspley Place complex this immaculately presented brick townhouse is close to everything including schools, Aspley Hypermarket, business districts and just 14.8 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
The pet friendly town house (subject to body corp approval) features a spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining area that leads seamlessly on to the well-equipped kitchen that includes plenty of storage, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The repainted home also includes a tiled powder room, double remote lock up garage and laundry area.
Upstairs is fully carpeted and features 3 double bedrooms all with fans and built-in robes; the generous master includes a tiled ensuite. The main tiled bathroom is spacious with a corner bath and shower with large vanity with extra storage.
Outside the fully fenced private courtyard offers a place to relax and unwind with your friends.
Enjoy the added extras this complex offers with a sparkling in-ground pool, tennis courts and a communal BBQ and gazebo area that will be perfect to entertain your guests.
Other features include:
• Brand new air-conditioning in the lounge
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Air-conditioning in bedroom 2
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
• Downstairs powder room
• Double remote lock up garage with room to install shelving and cupboards if required.
• Diamond security screens on the lower level and fly screens upstairs
• Extra insulation in the roof
• Electric hot water
• Fully fenced private courtyard
• Low Body Corp Fees
• Rent $390.00 p/w
• In-ground pool, tennis courts and BBQ area in complex
• Plenty of visitor parking in the complex
• 14.8km to Brisbane CBD
• 16.5km to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
• 550m to Aspley Hypermarket
• 290m to the City Bus Stop
• 1.5km to Aspley State School
• 2.4km to Aspley State High School
• 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
12/23 Railton Street is in a superb complex with everything on its doorstep, and one not to be missed!
For further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.