Villa for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Aspley
Price Reduced for Immediate Sale! Walk to EverythingProperty ID 1654316This beautiful large two bedroom low set unit is located in a quiet complex in the heart of Aspley. Perfectly positioned within a short walk to City bus stops, the Aspley Hypermarket, Aspley Central Tavern and so much more, you won't find better value buying.
* Air conditioned lounge and dining area
* Spacious kitchen with view to the garden
* Two good sized bedrooms with built ins
* Full bathroom with separate toilet
* Single auto garage
* Very reasonable body corporate fees
* North facing with street view
* Small Complex with only 12 in total
* Rates approx $350 per quarter
* Approximate body corporate fees per quarter: $532.40
* Currently tenanted at $330 per week until 19/07/2018
Relax on your front balcony overlooking the courtyard. Great location: only a short walk to Aspley business & shopping district.
Don't delay or it will be sold. Contact Jacques Lawson today on 0434 424 815 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Approximate distances to:
Aspley Hypermarket, Coles, Aldi & Woolworths coming in 2017: 1.5km or 5 min drive
Westfield Chermside: 4.3km or 9 min drive
Aspley State School: 2km or 4 min drive
Geebung Train Station: 4km or 7 min drive
Ikea Northlakes: 15.4km or 17 min drive
Brisbane CBD: 16.9km or 26 min drive
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.