House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Aspley
Stylish, Contemporary, Stunningly Renovated Family Home in Elevated Aspley Grove LocationProperty ID 1569468Perfectly positioned on an elevated corner block in an already well-established Aspley location, sits this sophisticated family home that has been meticulously renovated.
With a captivating street presence, expansive low maintenance gardens and stylish finishes throughout, one step inside this gorgeous family home and you won't want to leave.
As soon as you walk through the front door, you are led into the heart of the home that includes a grand open plan living and dining room with high ceilings and beautiful original cornicing.
With a stylish and practical kitchen including stainless steel appliances, impressive stone benches, ample storage space and electric cook top, even the fussiest home chefs will be impressed.
This home allows you to entertain family and friends all year round with the beautiful spacious deck that overlooks the beautifully manicured lawns and fully fenced yard.
Situated in one of Aspley's best pockets, this home is located in a desirable, quiet, family friendly neighbourhood whilst only being minutes away from vibrant shopping and cafe precincts.
This home truly does encompass all the best inclusions of a quality renovation and an inspection is an absolute must!
Further features bound to impress include:
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality European stainless steel appliances, electric cook top, ample preparation/ storage space, double sink and stone bench tops
* Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings, air conditioning and French doors flowing out onto the covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round
* Freshly painted walls and beautifully restored original hardwood flooring throughout
* Three spacious bedrooms, all with separate air conditioning units
* Good sized master bedroom and modern ensuite with spacious shower
* Neutral colour palette throughout, perfect for all tastes in dcor and furnishings
* Stunning large family bathroom with bath tub/shower, large single vanity and plenty of storage options
* Spacious internal laundry with direct access to side and rear of property
* Double Car accommodation with plenty of additional secure storage space
* Perfectly manicured lawns and gardens
* Fully fenced, low maintenance 413sqm block
* NBN Connection
* And so much more!
Surrounded by other quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood, only by inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits and true quality this exceptional home has to offer.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 19 Candlebark Street, Aspley.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.