House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Aspley
Interstate Investor Wanting to OffloadProperty ID 1504611This charming property has plenty to offer with three generous size built-in bedrooms, very close to schools, shopping, transport and delicious eateries near by. The spacious kitchen recently fitted out with two pack cupboards and modern appliances. The large air condition cooling a comfortable dining and living area in the hot summer complimented with polished timber floor throughout the home.
A solid wooden internal staircase leading downstairs to a spacious utility room for teenage retreat, a convenient second toilet and storage spaces. The double garage has ample extra space for hobby workshop or even work from home.
A side access to the back yard for the kids to play with beautifully landscape with low maintenance hardy plants. A family home with space for everyone to chill out at the front porch, back balcony or downstairs alfresco.
- Good value for comfortable home on 655m2 block
- 3 generous size built-in bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 separate toilets with second downstairs
- New modern kitchen and appliances
- Separate dining and living area (air condition)
- ceiling fans throughout upstairs
- Internal staircase and polished timber floors
- Downstairs spacious utility room
- Double garage and space for hobby workshop
- Heaps of storage and cupboard space.
- Side access to roomy back yard gardens
- Front porch, back balcony and alfresco
- Disable ramp access to downstairs utility room.
- Close to schools, shopping and transport
- Excellent yield to the savvy investor
Inspect now as this will be snapped up quickly. Owner will look at all offers.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please Contact the listing agent, Robbie Lee.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.