- About this property
- Explore Ashmore
A Hidden Family Gem in the Heart of Gold Coast - Pets Considered on ApplicationProperty ID 1574553PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME
Situated in a central part of Ashmore this very well maintained family home presents in fantastic condition. The property offers 4 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes, a modern bathroom with separate toilet and large living and dining area.
This property enjoys a large sun-filled backyard, perfect for the kids to play on a 688m2 allotment of land. The outlook from the backyard of this property is leafy and tranquil and its elevated position provides a nice breeze to cool things down in the heat of summer!
You can leave the car at home with this one as its located right next to Ashmore State Primary School and is also within the sought-after Benowa High School catchment, walking distance to Sun Valley park, restaurants, Ashmore Plaza Shopping Centre and across the road is the BMX park.
Snapshot of the home:
* 4 Large bedrooms with built-ins
* Separate living and dining
* Brand new carpets/ blinds - complete repaint internally
* Large undercover entertaining area
* Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
* Roof tiles re-pointed and re-painted
* Garden shed & water tank
* New hot water system
* Colourbond fencing down one side and back fence
* Plenty of off-street parking with room for a tradies trailer/boat/caravan
* 3 air conditioning units throughout home
* Generous storage throughout
* Super central location with Benowa Village, Ashmore Plaza, Ashmore City, Gold Coast Hospital, Gold Coast TAFE, Sun Valley Park and numerous schools
Ashmore is one of the most convenient suburbs of the Gold Coast making it ideal for families . This area offers easy access to so many schools, hospitals, shops and infrastructure.
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, RAY WHITE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.