Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashmore
Boutique Residences in the Heart of AshmoreProperty ID 1248040Atmosphere is a boutique small to medium residential development in the popular central fringe suburb of Ashmore on the Gold Coast. Ashmore is possibly the most central of suburbs on the coast and is ideally located in a very residential area which has 10 schools, 3 hospitals, 5 major shopping centres, Griffith University and all the best beaches within a 10 minute drive. Atmosphere is located only 800 metres to a new local shopping centre and is also only 5 minutes to the M1 motorway to Brisbane and also the Nerang Rail Station to Brisbane.
Stage 1 ( 69 apartments ) has all sold and settled Stage 1 was completed January 2017.
Stage 1A ( 18 apartments ) will be completed in August 2017 and all apartments are sold.
Stage 2 ( 84 apartments ) is the final release of Atmosphere, 35 apartments are either already under contract or under an expression of interest.
Stage 2 comprises of 2 brm 2 bath 2 car apartments ( Approx 105-110m2 ).
We also have some larger awesome 2 bed plus study apartments which are approx 130-150m2 and they are priced from $559-$599k. The new E type Display Apartment on top floor is now available to show clients.
The buyer demographic in Atmosphere to date is mainly local buyers owner occupier, first home buyers, downsizers and investors All apartments that are owned by investors have had tenants ready to move in either on the day of settlement or within a week of settlement. There are no vacant apartments at Atmosphere and all achieving between 5 6% rental yield.
The apartments in Stage 2 all feature the same extraordinary finishes as Stage 1 beautifully engineered timber floors, feature brick and block walls, 40mm thick stone bench tops, VJ panels in bedrooms, floor to ceiling glass with decent sized balconies 2 brm apartments come with 2 car parking spaces and we have some lovely north east facing apartments still available.
Atmosphere features a fully tiled 20 mt lap pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium plus 2 function rooms including with the main room featuring a large pool table, TV kitchen and open areas to outdoor BBQ dining and the pool.
Features and Facilities
- Quality on-site management
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Heated chlorine-free pool
- Heated spa, sauna, steam room, BBQ pavilion areas
- Separate residents Club House with pizza oven
- Central mail facilities
- Quality lush tropical landscaping from award winning architects
- Vertical green walls and atrium gardens throughout
Quality private apartments designed by BDA Architecture with unique features including timber floors and feature brick walls and other design features in some apartments
• Feature internal brick walls
• Feature internal VJ Panel Board
• Quality timber floors
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Dishwasher, microwave oven & electric oven
• Clothes dryer, roll down window coverings
• Stainless steel appliances
• Elevators in all buildings and external stair cases
• Large balconies
• Stone benchtops, sophisticated finishes
• Broadband access and USB points
• Satellite TV and Austar TV available
• Bulk electricity available at cheaper prices with smart meters
• Approx $49pw to $69 per week
• All inclusive of admin fund, sinking fund, building
• Insurance, gardens pools gym etc
Council Rates / Water:
$2,400 per annum approx
Contact one of our agents today for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.