House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
A True Reflection of an Ashgrovian HomeProperty ID 1664676At a blue ribbon address, this grandly designed Queenslander with traditional features exudes potential and provides two impressive levels focused on family liveability. It graces a prized 810sqm corner block a stroll to Banks Street Reserve and near coveted schools.
- Expansive layout incorporates a formal lounge room and dining area
- Boasts high ceilings, leadlight glass, ornate fretwork and archways
- Vast casual living space, separate ground floor rumpus for the kids
- Wraparound entertaining verandah overlooks child-friendly grounds
- Beautiful resort inspired swimming pool, spa, tropical style gazebo
- Substantial timber/granite kitchen equipped with Miele appliances
- Well presented bathrooms, airy bedrooms, master adjoins an ensuite
- Highlights comprise a versatile study, spacious foyer to greet guests
- Worthwhile refurbishment project with the opportunity for dual living
- Air conditioning, solar panels, picket fenced yard, double carport
Set in one of Brisbane's highly regarded suburbs, this remarkable property is central to both Ashgrove and Newmarket shopping centres. It enjoys excellent access to the city and is walking distance to bus stops. Both Marist and Mount St Michael's colleges are within easy reach for students.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.