House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Much Loved… Cute QueenslanderProperty ID 1565296Look no further... this charming Queenslander is now available and waiting for you!
This property would be the perfect choice for a buyer looking to move into a relaxed Ashgrovian entertainer for lifestyle or to simply add to your investment portfolio.
Located on a leafy wide street with access to parklands, bike tracks and the Ashgrove shopping precinct, it offers residents a choice of healthy lifestyle, caf culture and casual dining.
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with built-in robes
• Open plan living with servery window connecting the kitchen and rear deck creating the perfect entertainment hub
• Lounge & dining with air-conditioning
• VJ's, breezeways & polished timber floors
• Front and rear verandas allow cross flow breezes to keep the home light & airy all year round
• Climate-controlled wine room
• Huge storage area, workshop and laundry underneath
• Tandem (2 car) garage under house
• Set on 405m2 block
• Fully fenced backyard with landscaped, easy maintenance, gardens
• 2 x 6000 litre rainwater tanks
• Only 5kms from the city and 19kms from the airport
• Easy commute by bus (city glider- leaves every 15 minutes through peak hour)
• Family friendly position close to shopping precincts ( Woolworths, Aldi, Chemist Warehouse), banks, medical centres, sports facilities, bike tracks and parks
• Great public and private schools nearby include: Marist, Mt St Michaels, Ashgrove state & Mater Dei, St Finbarrs and Oakleigh.
Homes like this truly are a rare find, providing a canvas to make your mark... Inspect today:
Call Brigette Righton 0407 880 006
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.