House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Luxurious Family SanctuaryProperty ID 1561686Showcasing architectural excellence with its fresh, light filled design, this multi-level residence offers the right combination of exquisite finishes, travertine floors and impressive state of the art technology making it an opulent family sanctuary.
Set in a tranquil setting surrounded by trees and bird life, this impressive home has multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining options including multiple decks, pool and child friendly yard.
• Architecturally designed home with soaring glass walls connecting indoors with surrounding nature
• Five generous sized bedrooms, one used for home gym
• Master suite with his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite with spa bath
• Three stylish bathrooms plus powder room, with Villeroy and Boch fixtures & Zucchetti tapware
• Gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop and wok, integrated fridge and dishwasher and substantial butler's pantry with its own Meile dishwasher
• Climate controlled wine storeroom
• Internal family living and dining flows out to a spacious deck with built-in BBQ & cabinetry
• Travertine stone feature wall at entrance and travertine tiles throughout
• Entertaining/media room, wet bar and dish drawer dishwasher
• Lower entertainers deck overlooks pool and functional child friendly yard
• Tiled, salt water pool with Zodiac automatic pool cleaner
• CAT5 throughout with 8 TV's all with individual access to Foxtel, Apple TV, Internet
• Sonos sound system controlled by iPad 4 separate zones, two amplifiers and 14 Kris speakers
• Fully automated Paradox security system
• Video surveillance cameras
• Video intercom to front gate with electronic access
• Ducted Air-conditioning with 8 zones
• Fully insulated ceiling and walls
• Car accommodation for two cars
• Landscaped, child friendly gardens that back onto bushland
• Situated on a 637m2 parcel of land
• Surrounded by fantastic schools such as Marist, Mt St Michaels, Mater Dei, St Finbarrs, Oakleigh and Ashgrove State School.
• Walking distance to bus, parks & bike/walk tracks, restaurant & cafe
• Conveniently located 7kms from city
Inspection a mustcontact Brigette Righton to arrange an inspection
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.