House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Queenslander in a Peaceful PocketProperty ID 1552599Enter this green tree filled corner of Ashgrove and you may think you've made a discovery that the locals (lucky enough to live here) already know. Built in 1933 this wonderful Queenslander has been lovingly cared for with an emphasis on maintaining the homes original character and charm. Ideally suited for the couple or young family looking for a low maintenance home in a quiet central location. 6 Don Street, Ashgrove provides a home you can simply move into and enjoy or develop under at a later stage and create something more grand.
* 3 bedrooms including a main bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe and walk-in robe
* 2 renovated bathrooms
* Light filled open plan kitchen and dining room
* Kitchen includes Meile dishwasher, Smeg cooker, Raindance reverse osmosis water filter and stone bench tops
* Separate lounge room and entrance
* Elevated deck overlooking paved courtyard and garden
* Character features include wide pine floor boards, high ornate ceilings and VJ walls
* Renovations include re-stumping, re-roofing, new plumbing and instant hot water system
* Fully fenced 491m2 block with low maintenance yard and gardens
* Double carport
* Five minutes' walk to Ashgrove shopping centre & library.
* Public transport only moments walk from your front door.
* Ten minutes' walk along the creek to Broncos Leagues and bowls club
* Lovely walking paths to Red Hill, Ashgrove parks and Bardon
* Close to Mt St Michaels College, Mater Dei Catholic school, Marist College Ashgrove, Ashgrove State School
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.