- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Dress Circle LocationProperty ID 1550644Live the ultimate lifestyle in this stunning Hampton Style inspired Ashgrovian family home, which has been rebuilt to meticulous standards whilst retaining its classic original features.
Positioned on 803m2, in one of Ashgrove's most sought after streets, this stylish home offers a unique design with ideal separation and space for the whole family. Not only will this home cater to the young family's needs, it will see you through the teenage and retirement years, with a master suite and living area on both levels.
Indoor and outdoor entertaining flows seamlessly through stacker doors overlooking the stunning pool and private child friendly backyard; which is perfect for our Queensland lifestyle.
• Five spacious bedrooms all with built in robes & fans (4 up/1 down)
• Master & guest room feature a marble benchtop in both ensuite & walk-in robe
• Elegant light filled gourmet designed kitchen features; marble benchtops, an island bench and butler's pantry
• Miele appliances, Grohe tapware, Villeroy & Boch basins
• Expansive alfresco designed glass stacker doors opening onto the spacious entertaining deck
• Main living, dining and kitchen area opens onto rear deck
• Sitting room/library with storage room, opens onto upper deck
• Three bathrooms plus powder room with marble bench tops
• Original ornate ceilings on upper level
• 9ft plus ceilings throughout
• Solid Australian hardwood polished timber flooring
• Ducted air-conditioning with 8 zones
• Huge laundry with mud room
• Two car garage with remote
• Stunning resort style swimming pool and private cabana pool house with travertine surrounds and pool lighting
• Fully fenced child friendly yard
• Only 4kms from the city
• Surrounded by quality homes and fantastic schools such as Marist, Mt St Michaels, St Finbarrs, Oakleigh and Ashgrove State School
• Also nearby parks, bike tracks, bus and Ashgrove shopping precinct & cafes
If you're looking for a quality home in the prestigious Avenues' of Ashgrove, look no further.
Move in and Enjoy!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.