House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Make your Move Now!Property ID 1549694Perfect opportunity to own this 1930's character home located in a quiet street in amongst Ashgrove's highly sought after Avenues' precinct.
Although comfortable and ready to move in this property is crying out for transformation, so if you're looking to put your stamp on your next home, this is something you must view.
• Situated on 685m2 allotment
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Sunroom used as study & play room
• Original bathroom
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Separate lounge and dining room
• Air-conditioning lounge & both bedrooms
• Ornate ceilings
• Hardwood flooring beneath carpets
• Laundry and lockup storage room underneath
• Child & pet friendly yard
• Water tank for garden
• Off street parking
• Conveniently located 5.5kms from city
• Walking distance to bus, shops, cafes, parks & bike/walk tracks
• Great schools nearby include: Ashgrove & Oakleigh State, Marist, Mt St Michaels, St Finbarrs & Mater Dei
Get in quick, this one won't last!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.