House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ashgrove
Magnificent Family Living in the Ashgrove AvenuesProperty ID 1512419Beautifully renovated within the tree-lined 'Avenues of Ashgrove' and immaculately restored with well thought out improvements throughout, this home situated on 612sqm of land has to be seen to be appreciated. Enjoy a private and quiet lifestyle offering comfort and convenience of a much sought after location.
Each room highlights the effortless flow out onto the sensational entertaining deck which centres the home and opens onto the large 12m lap pool allowing for the perfect retreat to entertain or relax with family and guests. Conveniently located between major local schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michaels College, Ashgrove State School and Ashgrove Sportsgrounds plus a convenient 6 kilometres to Brisbane CBD.
After 14 years of improvements, you can completely appreciate the quality throughout plus tranquility within the leafy pocket of the Ashgrove Avenues.
Interior Features include:
- 4 great size bedrooms (Two Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and Master bedroom with modern ensuite)
- 4 spacious bathrooms
- Gourmet designer kitchen with island bench-top and new European appliances
- Fully equipped study area and sun-room
- Great size lounge area with fireplace flowing into the dining area
- Large laundry room with ample storage and side access to the house
- Beautifully detailed ceilings and cornices throughout
- Large entertaining deck overlooking sparkling 12m lap pool and BBQ area
- Fully Air-conditioned plus beautiful hard wood timber floors throughout
- Downstairs retreat with self-contained kitchenette and bathroom
- 3 car garage accommodation with internal access to the home
- An abundance of storage including large wine cellar
Exterior Features include:
- Land size 612sqm
- Tank water onsite (total of 3100 litres)
- Installed 5kW solar power system
- Undercover storage for garden equipment
- In-ground lap pool with sandstone finish
- BBQ area
Location details include:
- Close proximity to local schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michaels college, Ashgrove State School and Ashgrove Sportsgrounds
- Close 6km proximity to Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to Brisbane Airport with a 20 minute drive
For further information or to request an inspection on this property, contact Phillip Harrigan directly on 0400 043 426
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.