House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Well Maintained Ascot Family ResidenceProperty ID 1717461The family residence combines an address of distinction with timeless splendour, Impressive both indoors and out, it is the home's aura of substance and thoughtful extras that will captivate all who enter this spectacular family resort.
Truly unique, this residence has been renovated with incredible thought and precision to ensure it effortlessly blended into the traditional charm that homes of Ascot are renowned for, and brilliant zoned living spaces incorporate formal and casual living areas over the two levels to ensure family harmony. The Hamptons inspired kitchen incorporates top of the range appliances sleek cabinetry and smooth stone bench tops that will most certainly delight. The relaxed alfresco flows out from both the living and dining area through bi-fold doors and create a direct connection with outside. This space offers you excellent flexibility to entertain and the experience is further enhanced by a sparkling in-ground pool and lush grassed lawn.
Accommodation comprises of four spacious bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms. The parent's retreat features on the upper level and boasts a large walk-in robe, an exquisite hotel style ensuite, and private access to the front veranda.
As for the location, you are within close proximity to a wide range of amenities, within the Hamilton State School catchment, walking distance to St Margret's, St Agatha's and bus routes for many of Brisbane's finest schools and the CBD is only moments away.
This is a truly standout showpiece in a supremely quiet pocket Your inspection is highly recommended.
* Secluded parents retreat with front balcony access
* 3 generous sized additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
* 2 bedrooms feature ensuited bathrooms plus dedicated study
* Multiple living and entertaining areas to enjoy over two levels
* Stunning Hamptons inspired kitchen with quality appliances
* Split system air-conditioning throughout the home
* Convenient powder room for guest and built in laundry
* Landscaped gardens, sparkling in ground pool
* Ample storage throughout plus a two car garage
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.