House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Workers Cottage in the Heart of AscotProperty ID 1711878To put it simply, you are buying location and lifestyle. Discerning buyers will be well aware that this area has been supported by some of Brisbane's largest contemporary renovated cottages sales to date. When dealing with a property with such credentials, it is hard to image how one could over capitalise.
This family cottage presents as smorgasbord of options. You can just move in and enjoy, or let your renovation ideas run wild, the choice is entirely yours. You won't believe the originality of this home. With charming period features that add timeless character, this home boasts open plan living at its best with the entertainers kitchen seamlessly flowing to the dining and living areas, As you walk through the space, you'll appreciate the natural light throughout, creating a homely sense of warmth and comfort from the moment you walk through the front door.
As you step outside from the kitchen and dining area, you step onto a large deck off the back of the house, perfect for relaxing with friends or even just enjoying a drink and watching the kids run free in the back yard or going for a swim.
This piece of Ascot real estate is an absolute goldmine, and it would be difficult to find a more peaceful and leafy locale. You are literally within a stone's throw from Racecourse Road, Ascot and Doomben train stations and just a short walk from Portside hottest new dining experience.
At a glance;
- Three Bedrooms, two with built ins
- Renovated to showcase the high ceilings, VJ's and polished wooden floors
- The country style kitchen has the original fireplace and leads out to the North facing deck
- There are 3 utility rooms and bathroom downstairs leading out to a level garden with pool
- Just a few minutes' walk to the vibrant Racecourse Rd precinct and Portside Complex
- Close to both Eagle Farm and Doomben racecourses
- Just 6kms from the CBD
- Close proximity to Brisbane Airport
Ideally positioned in the sought-after suburb of Ascot.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.