House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Refined Architecturally Designed Family ResidenceProperty ID 1699452This architecturally designed family residence combines an address of distinction with timeless splendour, an abundance of elite fittings and unrivalled scope for year-round living and entertaining. Impressive both indoors and out, it is the home's aura of substance and thoughtful extras that will captivate all who enter this family resort.
Truly unique, this Tudor style residence was built in the 1930's and has now been transformed with incredible thought and precision to guarantee it continued to blend into the traditional charm of the tree-lined street and surrounding homes that Ascot is renowned for. Brilliant zoned living spaces incorporate a casual lounge, open plan dining, and a formal living area. A state-of-the art kitchen features top of the range Gaggenau appliances, sleek cabinetry, and smooth marble and stainless steel bench tops.
The relaxed alfresco effortlessly flows out from the dining area through bi-fold doors. This space offers you excellent flexibility to entertain and the experience is further enhanced by a sparkling in-ground pool, landscaped gardens and games court.
Accommodation comprises of five bedrooms all with built-in robes. The parent's retreat occupies the top level and boasts a large walk-in robe and dressing room area and an exquisite hotel style ensuite.
As for the location, you are within close proximity to a wide range of amenities, within the Ascot State School catchment, walking distance to St Margret's, St Agatha's, St Rita's and bus routes for many of Brisbane's finest schools & the CBD is only moments away.
This is a truly standout showpiece in a supremely quiet pocket Your inspection is highly recommended!
* Secluded parents retreat occupying the entire top level
* 4 generous sized additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Dedicated study area, office & library with built-in wine storage
* Multiple living & entertaining areas ensure family harmony
* State-of-the-art kitchen with quality Gaggenau appliances
* Ducted & split system air-conditioning throughout the home
* Convenient powder room for guest & large built in laundry
* Landscaped surrounds, sparkling in ground pool & games court
* Ample storage throughout plus a three car garage
* Within Ascot State School catchment area