House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ascot
It's All About What's Behind the DoorProperty ID 1569800Tucked away in one of Ascot's most exclusive pockets, this private sanctuary gives little away from the street until you step behind the door and a strikingly beautiful family home is revealed. Exuding southern European influences, masterfully interpreted by leading architect Geoffrey Pie, the home has been aptly described as an Australian farmhouse designed for Brisbane's subtropical climate.
The entire length of the home, including all indoor/outdoor living spaces and the incredibly inviting swimming pool, enjoy seclusion and full Northerly aspect. A series of superb living rooms perfect for any occasion, flow effortlessly from indoors to out and it is easy to imagine relaxing weekends spent entertaining under the cool shade of the alfresco terrace.
Tastefully renovated over the years by the renowned Greg Harris Design, this much loved property presents a generational opportunity to acquire a home of unique character and charm coupled with true tranquility and seclusion in the heart of Ascot. Rare to the market, it lies in a tightly-held pocket between Mayfield Street and Windermere Road and is only a few minute's walk to Ascot State School.
* 4 spacious bedrooms 2 with ensuites, including a separate guest pavilion
* Additional 2.5 bathrooms, ducted r/c air conditioning & plantation shutters
* White-on-white designer kitchen with full suite of deluxe Miele appliances
* Kitchen & family room flows to poolside covered entertaining area
* Throughout the home ample storage with built-ins & multi car secure accommodation
* Formal drawing room with open fireplace, media room/home office
* Level land & low-maintenance landscaped gardens & sun-drenched pool
* Expansive North aspect ensures it is naturally cool in summer & warm in winter
* Close to Racecourse Road & Oriel Park shopping precinct + top private schools
* Multi Camera/video security System
* Floor plan available upon request