- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Quintessential Ascot Living in Blue Chip Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1565195Auction On Site, 3rd December 2016, 10am
From the beautiful street frontage to the generous accommodation and fabulous indoor/outdoor living and entertaining spaces, this Hampton style property is sure to impress families looking for the perfect Ascot home. Flowing across two generous levels, the inviting interior has been fully renovated to offer exceptional functionality with 4 bedrooms on the upper level, while downstairs is dedicated to vast open plan living.
Set on a level block of land with superb landscaped gardens and a north-easterly aspect at the rear, this is a home that has been cleverly designed for Queensland's outdoor climate. Wide bi-folding doors create a seamless transition from ground floor living to a sensational garden sanctuary, where a covered entertaining terrace, lush lawns, sparkling pool and BBQ cabana combine for stunning effect.
Nestled at the cul-de-sac end of prestigious Yabba Street and within the Ascot State School catchment zone, this family-friendly address is just moments from Racecourse Road and Oriel Park shopping precinct, Sunday markets plus numerous private schools.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, 2 open to decks
* Master with large ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Upstairs family room/kids' rumpus, study/home office
* CaesarStone kitchen with pantry and servery to deck
* Ultra spacious living and dining with bi-folds to deck
* Covered, all-weather entertaining deck/alfresco dining
* Additional 2 bathrooms, laundry with external access
* Ducted air conditioning, abundance of built-in storage
* Dark American Oak Timber floors contrast perfectly with white decor
* Sun-filled pool with lawn on either side and pool storage
* Double garage, garden shed, front entry keyless porch and lawn