Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Entry-Level Blue-Chip Investment Unit with Room for More!Property ID 1549662In a well-maintained and tight-knit complex of just 4 units, you'll find this bright 2-bedroom unit which has been successfully tenanted for $355/week until August 2017.
Low-maintenance and already under professional management with a long-term tenant of over 4 years, you can sit back and let them pay your mortgage for you. Purchasing tenanted property gives you the advantage of receiving a return from day 1, while also giving you more time to organize a move if you'd like to occupy the property yourself after the lease has ended.
Upon entry, this unit features an air-conditioned, open-plan kitchen/living/dining area. It's both functional and inviting and even has a private balcony for you or your tenants to enjoy. These areas are also tiledperfect for high-thoroughfare areashelping reduce wear and tear alongside being easier to keep clean.
Both bedrooms in this unit are carpeted, featuring built-in cupboards and venetian blinds. The master bedroom also comes equipped with air-conditioning for comfort throughout the year.
With a separate toilet, internal laundry, and large shower with floor-to-ceiling tiles, there is no extra work needed here to get you started. In addition, you'll be saving money on an established complex like this, as you're not paying exorbitant fees for lifts, pools, shared BBQ's and other amenities you won't be using or needing to maintain.
Exceptionally well-located, you'll find everything you could possibly need within walking distance.
• Bus stop: 150 metres
• Doomben Train Station: 650 metres
• Racecourse Road: 500 metres
• Including boutique shops, cafes, and an excellent dining precinct, you'll also find local groceries, bakeries, and newsagents here.
On a larger scale, the Brisbane CBD is just 6km away and you have easy access to the highways leading to both the Sunshine and Gold Coasts, alongside the Brisbane International Airport.
All of which can be made ample use of, as this 2-bedroom unit offers you a true lock-and-leave lifestyle that is coveted by so many people today.
Low maintenance and convenient, this is a great opportunity to purchase a property in a blue-chip suburb with consistently high demand from both buyers and tenants at an entry price-point.
Future growth can also be augmented through additional cosmetic renovationsthese would help you achieve higher re-sale prices or increased rental returns in the future.
Call now on 0407 696 738 to get more details or arrange an inspection this week. Demand for quality units within the Ascot area is always high, and I expect this excellent offering to be no different.
• Perfect for your first home, investments, downsizers
• Excellent long-term tenant in place at $355/w until 22 August 2017
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins; master bedroom with air-conditioning
• Large bathroom with internal laundry and separate toilet
• 1-car secure lock-up garage
• Air-conditioned kitchen/living/dining room with private balcony access
• Low-maintenance apartment in a tight-knit complex of just 4 units
• Opportunity for manufactured capital gains through cosmetic renovations
• Close to public transport, restaurants, and cafes
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.