- About this property
- Explore Ascot
Ascot Best Buy - Don't Miss This One!Property ID 1549662Owner instructs us to sell! Located just 6km from the CBD, in the Racecourse Rd Ascot precinct, one of Brisbane's top hot-spots! This well-maintained two-bedroom unit will make an excellent addition to any property portfolio, or a first home for a couple or singles.
Set within a well-established unit block, this is a low-maintenance home with little to be done.
Currently tenanted, an immediate return on investment is guaranteed. Continue to let or move in once the lease expires.
The tiled, open-plan kitchen, dining and living room are light and welcoming, and open onto a spacious balcony screened by mature trees, offering privacy and a leafy outlook.
The expansive master bedroom, complete with air-conditioning, and the second bedroom - each with built-in-robes - are carpeted and open to the modern bathroom and separate power room.
The home features an internal laundry, and a single lock-up garage on the ground level.
All this is just a short walk from the bus stop and Doomben train station, Racecourse Rd shopping and dining, and within easy reach of the Gateway Motorway with its access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts, and Brisbane Airport.
• Perfect for your first home, investments, downsizers
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins; master bedroom with air-conditioning
• Large bathroom with internal laundry and separate toilet
• 1-car secure lock-up garage
• Air-conditioned kitchen/living/dining room with private balcony access
• Low-maintenance apartment in a tight-knit complex of just 4 units
• Opportunity for further capital gains through cosmetic renovations
• Close to public transport, restaurants, and cafes
• Bus stop: 150 metres
• Ascot or Doomben Train Stations: 650 metres, City Cat 10 min. walk.
• Racecourse Road: 500 metres
• Including boutique shops, cafes, and an excellent dining precinct, you'll also find local groceries, bakeries, and newsagents here, Coles and IGA.
Yes, NBN is connected to the building. Common areas have just been painted, and a complete replacement new roof was completed in the last year.
Low-maintenance and already under professional management with a long-term tenant of over 4 years, you can sit back and let them pay your mortgage for you. Purchasing tenanted property gives you the advantage of receiving a return from day 1, while also giving you more time to organize a move if you'd like to occupy the property yourself after the lease has ended.
Must be sold so inspection is a must!