- About this property
- Explore Arundel
Modern Family Home with Stunning Picturesque ViewsProperty ID 1533469CONTRACT COLLAPSED. Auction Cancelled. Available for Immediate SALE $509,000.
Set in the much sought after Tee Trees estate of Arundel Hills with Nature walks through the beautiful leafy green wetland reserve, and close to the Plaza shopping centre, medical centre, local vets, the popular tavern and State primary school of excellence. The home has recently been fully renovated throughout so just move in relax and enjoy the privacy, lifestyle and location.
The home comprises - modern kitchen with colour contrasting bench tops drawers/cupboards, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Office/study, air-conditioned for comfort, fabulous undercover entertaining and deck.
* 3 bedrooms two with robes
* 2 Bathrooms - vanity/ mirrored, large showers
* Open plan kitchen with Caesar stone tops, Charcoal 2 pac cupboards
* Functional kitchen design with island bench
* Sink and mixer taps
* Large double door fridge recess
* Miele ceramic cooking tops
* Glass splash backs
* s/s oven
* s/s built in microwave
* s/s dishwasher
* Large double door pantry
* Spacious family living, dining with polished concrete floors
* Split system air-conditioning
* Contemporary dcor
* Abundance of Power points
* Lots of down lights throughout the home
* Laundry, mirrored linen cupboard
* The Master bedroom with walk in robe/shelving and ceiling fan
* Split system air-conditioning
* En-suite features, shower, vanity/mirror drawers and toilet
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with Ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with shower, vanity/mirror
* Relaxing entertainer decked area glass balustrades to the rear and pictorial views
* Great entertainer, lawned
* Private and tranquil surrounds
* Auto Garage
* Fully Fenced
• Block out blinds
• Slim line Storage building
• Storage garden shed
• Under deck storage
• Manicured gardens
• Wetland reserve and children's play park nearby
Great location close to Arundel Plaza shopping centre, schools, parks, walking trails
Tee Trees is only minutes from the M1 Pacific motorway north to Brisbane and south to Coolangatta, Gold Coast airport and Tweed Valley NSW.
The Gold Coast Tram line extension soon to be completed will run from Arundel to Gold Coast University Hospital and onto Southport the beaches and Broadbeach.
A short drive to the Gold Coast Hinterland and Mount Tamborine to enjoy the local arts, crafts, cafes and wine tasting, nature walks, waterfalls and mountain views
Nearby are the major Gold Coast theme parks of Movie World, Dream World, Wet and Wild Water World and Out Back Australia.
A short drive to the Arundel Hills Country Club golf course and for family sporting enthusiasts - local rugby, cricket, football, Soccer clubs and a short drive to Parkwood or Helensvale bowls clubs to name a few. A short drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital with the Sharks Football Club and local Parkwood shops. Only 10-15 minutes from Harbour Town Outlet shopping and the Broadwater and Northern beaches.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.