- About this property
- Explore Archerfield
Contract Crashed :: Private Low Set Home in Quiet Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1543566Occupying 607sqm of flat, fenced land, this home offers excellent potential. Positioned just 11km from the Brisbane CBD, this centrally placed, neatly presented residence is a ready-made family home as well as that rare to find investment opportunity.
4 minute drive to Acacia Ridge State School, and a range of other great schools and day-cares in the area. Only 3 minutes to Salisbury train station and a very short stroll to other transport options; easy access and a 5-minute drive to Woolworth's and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, residents are offered a host of lifestyle amenities, local shops, cafes and parks all within minutes of the driveway.
• Spacious modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• Invaluable breakfast bar and gas cooktop
• Three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Tiled floors and air conditioning throughout
• Large covered entertainers deck
• 607m2 Flat block with 15.1m frontage
• Currently rented for $390/week
• 50 meters to the bus stop
• 750 meters to Bunnings Warehouse
• 1 Km to the Salisbury Train Station
• 2.6 Km to Acacia Market Place
• 3.5 Km to Q E II Hospital and Griffith University
• 7.3 Km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
• 11 Km from Brisbane CBD
Must be sold!