- About this property
- Explore Annerley
Sold by Michelle Huston & Mark KearnsProperty ID 17135574 Woodville Place is nestled in a peaceful pocket of Annerley, this circa 1910's Colonial gem will charm and captivate!
You will be welcomed by the traditional and spacious front verandah, the perfect spot to relax and unwind. As you walk through the front door you are welcomed into the home by honey coloured wooden floorboards, high ceilings, breezeways and VJ's. The hallway separates the bedrooms and leads you through to the good sized living area and onto the dining and country style kitchen.
The three bedrooms are all spacious, with the master offering a dedicated toilet which could be further developed into a full ensuite. The second bedroom also offers a dedicated sleepout, offering the new homeowners plenty of options. The third bedroom and large study both open to a secure side deck which facilitates breezes as well as a quiet spot to read or enjoy an afternoon siesta! The home is serviced by a fresh bathroom and the laundry is located under the home.
This home is energy efficient and sustainable with the benefits of solar hot water, solar electricity, and a large rainwater tank that allows for water to be used in the laundry and garden. Update the property with any other modern conveniences you may desire, or just move in and enjoy the character and location of the home. The potential of this home continues with the legal height lower level ready for future development, currently offering plenty of car accommodation and storage.
Perfectly positioned walking distance to shops, cafes, bus services and parklands.
Features of 24 Woodville Place Rd Annerley at a glance:
- Fully fenced low maintenance block
- Hoop pine floorboards, stained glass windows, high ceilings, VJ's & breezeways
- 3 good sized bedrooms plus a large study and 2 sleepouts
- Country Style kitchen with new Miele oven and Venini induction cooktop
- Lovely front and side porch to watch the world go by
- Lots of storage underneath the house
- Remote controlled driveway gate and remote garage doors
- Ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Walk to bus, parklands, cafes and shops
- Easy access to Annerley Woolworths, the Green Bridge, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools
- Only 4km to the CBD
- 406m2 fully fenced dedicated allotment on a group title with no body corporate