- About this property
- Explore Annerley
Strict Instructions to Sell - Open for Inspection Saturday 2:00 - 2:30pmProperty ID 1689229Period details blend with modern finishes to create a home of character, style and contemporary comfort. Perfectly set in a desirable pocket, this renovated and extended Queenslander is within easy walking distance to schools, shops and public transport. Occupying a level sun dappled 630sqm block, this home presents an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on its endless future potential.
• Dual living: semi self-contained area downstairs with separate secure entry
• Spacious open plan lounge & dining
• Rustic kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Covered front and rear entertainers decks
• Large bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes
• High ceilings, split-system air conditioning and polished timber floors / tiles throughout
• Multiple period details and ornate features remain
• Secure single lock-up garage plus off street parking
• Private 630sqm block with mature garden and fruit trees
• Ideal for those looking at a larger entry level home
• Easily add value through minor cosmetic renovations
• Peaceful street moments from parks, restaurants and public transport, including Fairfield train station
• 4kms to Brisbane CBD
Annerley has so much to offer, from the quality cafes and restaurants, public transport options to multiple lifestyle attractions. The position of the property makes access to the CBD and M1 Motorway extremely easy.
The vendors' instructions are clear: this property must be sold, with offers being encouraged. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to secure yourself the character Queenslander lifestyle you have been looking for. Call today to arrange an inspection.