House for Sale
- About this property
Moving to Townsville in December 2018!Property ID 1848056Looking to move to Townsville later in the year possibly arriving Christmas 2018, this is an opportunity so rarely found.
The lease is expiring in 6 months (November 2018). This home has been a long time rental, very spacious and cool, perfect for Townsville's hot climate.
You could make so much of this home with a make-over on offer here are tall ceilings, generous room sizes, large outdoor entertainment area, certainly an opportunity for those who treasure their privacy and quiet.
A strong solid built home, sensible in design for the busy family, centrally positioned in Annandale, walking distance to Schools & Shopping conveniences.
Ready for your personal touch! if you enjoy decorating and adding your flair this home will give your great rewards, it has good bones and will shine with just a paint, certainly a good design to easily make into something special easily.
* 761m2 Allotment
* 4 Bedrooms (All with built-in wardrobes)
* 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite to Master Bedroom - Family Bathroom is very generous in size)
* Kitchen (Generous supply of bench & storage space)
* Family Room (Open plan with kitchen zone)
* Dining/Living Room Combined
* Laundry ( Positioned near family bathroom how convenient, opens to tiled private patio &
* Outdoor Entertainment Area (Tiled and positioned along the back of the home, kitchen
overlooks this area and back yard - sliding glass doors open from the family room also.)
* Garage (Double) - room for a workbench with internal access to the home)
* Security Screens * Air-conditioned * Tiled throughout Living areas
A great suburb offering easy access to the city & suburban shopping centers, Lavarack Army Barracks, James Cook University, Townsville Hospital.
Bicycle & Walking tracks throughout the suburb and along the beautiful Ross River, Parks and Sporting facilities just the perfect suburb for children.
5 Schools to choose from in the Suburb.
Phone Agent Lesley m 0400516143 to view the property by appointment or visit the Open Home Times advertised.