House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Alice River
Comfortable CountryProperty ID 1632158Set against a mountain backdrop, this beautiful country homestead sits on a spacious 7,124 sqm block surrounded by natural foliage. Effortlessly blending into the countryside, this home has been designed to replicate homesteads from yesteryear, with a sweeping wrap around verandah, color bond roof, low maintenance brick veneer and timber.
For lovers of natural elements, stepping inside will delightfully expose the blue/gray slate floors, Tasmanian Oak walls and raked ceilings arching to every peak of the roof in every room. Large open doors and windows have been made from Western Red Cedar and every room opens onto the verandah. The high ceilings, slate floors and multiple doors and windows to the verandah ensures this home remains cool even in the hottest months.
The main lounge will fit the largest of furniture and opens directly onto the dining room then the expansive kitchen. Timber cupboards, double pantry, multiple bench spaces, Bosch dishwasher, electric Blanco oven and gas cooktop provides enough space to prepare the largest of family meals.
Set off the main lounge is the Master bedroom which is inclusive of walk in robe and ensuite. Adjacent is the fifth bedroom or office/study. The other end of the house has a second living room surrounded by three ample bedrooms, main bathroom and separate toilet, making it an ideal separate children's living space. New quality carpets have recently been installed in all bedrooms.
Entertainers will fall in love with the large pavilion at the rear of the house. Step up to a Balinese inspired entertaining area with tropical gardens, fan, lights and power - perfect for that special family occasion.
A single bay 6m x 10m powered shed with 3m doors at each end can accommodate large vehicles, caravans or boats. And the 8m x 12m workshop includes a powered donga, work benches and ride on John Deere mower. New plumbing was installed two years ago (including septic) and the property features eco-friendly solar powered hot water.
- 5 bedroom executive home on 1.76 acres (288sqm under roof - 466sqm including out buildings)
- slate floors with Tasmanian Oak walls and ceilings, and Western Red Cedar door/windows
- walk in robe and ensuite for Master bedroom
- expansive living area opening to dining room
- quality kitchen with timber cabinetry, Bosche dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, double pantry, abundance of counters and cupboards
- second living space surrounded by three bedrooms and main bathroom
- fully security screened with doors opening off every room onto the wrap around verandah
- 8m x 10m pavilion at rear, fully tiled with gardens, pond and statues
- 6m x 10m powered shed and powered workshop (8m x 12m) with donga
- ride on John Deere mower included
- Solar power hot water system
This is the largest residential block of land on the market in Alice River today. If you have been looking for a comfortable country home with room for the kids and pets, and not living too close to your neighbors, then this property will tick a lot of boxes.
Please contact Craig for a private inspection, or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.