House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Alexandra Hills
Sellers Have Bought Another and Need This Sold!Property ID 1700015This neat and tidy home sits proudly on an elevated 708m2 level block, centrally located in the heart of Alexandra Hills. Its a red hot property that will suit retirees, first home buyers and investors alike. And anyone who loves to entertain will fall in love with the huge covered patio with roller mesh privacy screens to continue the party rain, hail or shine. This home has undergone a fresh coat of paint and near new floor coverings throughout that make this bright and inviting home ready to just move in.
Dad will be thrilled with the 6x3m powered shed with a roller door to store all the toys as well as a large separate garden shed. All three bedrooms have built-in robes with fans throughout as well as a council approved garage conversion that could suit independent living as a self contained area or rumpus room or even a home office with its own entry. For the footy fans out there, you can have a piece of the playing field from the 'Gabba' in your own backyard.
This is a great opportunity to secure a fantastic property within walking distance of schools, shopping centres and transport to CBD. Act now, give Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills a call today to secure this red hot property!
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and fans
* Open plan living
* Large entertaining area with privacy roller mesh screens
* Covered patio along the front with privacy roller mesh screens
* Freshly painted and near new flooring throughout
* Garage conversion perfect for separate living or a home office
* Off street parking for at least 2 cars
* 6x3m powered shed with roller door
* Large separate garden shed
* Large 708m2 flat block with manicured gardens & lawns
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.