- About this property
- Explore Alexandra Hills
Deceased Estate - Being Sold As Is, Where Is - Auction 10th November 2016Property ID 1545673Great opportunity to purchase as a renovation project or first home buyers entering the market! Don't hesitate as this is going to be sold on or before auction day!
Sitting on a 607m2 block, this one owner property has great bones with the main house constructed of hardwood timber frames. Ideal for those who are looking for an affordable property with independent dual living, you'll find there is plenty of room for the extended family. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms being serviced by the main bathroom with kitchen, dining and living rooms. Underneath the home, there's a single garage plus utility storage room and laundry. The property boasts a rear extension which is ideal for independent living with a kitchenette, living room, bedroom and en-suite. This flat has its own access to the street by the path to the side of the house.
Investors: This property is ideal for tenants as it is in a convenient location, is fully fenced for pets and offers dual living with plenty of storage. It has been appraised to achieve $430 per week in the current market.
Opportunities like these don't come along often, please don't hesitate to contact Dean Pieroz from the Ray White Alexandra Hills team today to secure your inspection!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge room and Dining
- Modern Main Bathroom
- Kitchen complete with electric cook top, oven & range hood
- 1 Bedroom
- Lounge room and Dining combined
- En-suite with Shower and Toilet
- Single Lock-Up Garage
- Utility storage room
- 607m2 Block
- Solar Electricity
- Security Roller Blinds
- Solar Hot Water
- Fully Fenced Back Yard
- Approx. 300m to Alexandra Hills Primary School
- Approx. 700m to St Antony's Primary School
- Approx. 1.1km to Alexandra Hills High School
- Approx. 600m To Woolworth's and Shopping Centre
- Approx. 600m to the Snowdon Park with Playground Facilities
- Approx. 10 Minutes Drive to the Waters of Moreton Bay
- Approx. 600m to Bus Stop for Access to Brisbane CBD