- About this property
- Explore Alexandra Headland
Alex Beachfront Restaurant/Cafe Opportunity | 215m² + 77m² Al-Fresco DiningProperty ID 1703244- Area 215m2 including exclusive use al-fresco dining area of 77m2
- Fantastic position situated at the pedestrian crossing directly opposite the beach
- Partially fitted out with kitchen, bar & cold room facilities
- Liquor license attached
- Exclusive use on site amenities for staff/customers
- High exposure to busy Alexandra Parade
- Located within well-established popular holiday and permanent letting accommodation building
Located directly opposite Alexandra Headlands surf beach & surf life saving club situates this iconic food & beverage venue which was most recently occupied by a cocktail bar and prior to that was a very well known Thai Restaurant. The restaurant has always been popular for the locals with lots of bike riders and walkers passing the location each day but is also positioned in a well-established tourist location for the Sunshine Coast amongst Mooloolaba & Cotton Tree. The restaurant comes fully fitted with kitchen equipment, cold room & bar/front of house area with flexible fit out opportunities to meet your style of venue. This property has just hit the market and won't be around for long. Contact exclusive marketing agents to arrange your inspection.
For Lease $75,000 P/A plus outgoings & GST
For Sale $1,200,000 plus GST (if applicable)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.