- About this property
- Explore Alexandra Headland
Sold by James GoldsworthyProperty ID 1687611Is it a home? Is it a Unit?...
We call it a SkyHome'. With no compromise on size, quality or location living here is easy; low maintenance, convenient and with first class facilities, your next move is a simple one.
Sure to impress with delightful views of the park, Alexandra Headland beach and the hinterland the property and its surrounds are beautifully maintained. A cut above the rest.
Our Favorite Features
- Over 210m2 + of space, separate living spaces
- Luxurious open plan living/entertaining
- High end Miele appliances w Induction stove cooktop & stone benchtops
- Upstairs Master retreat with breathtaking views and oversized ensuite
- Additional 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Plantation shutters, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate laundry with an abundance of storage
- 2 car spaces with attached large storage cages
- Pet Friendly and secure complex
At 212 m2 the unit is above average in size and offers flexible living arrangements and two generous living spaces. Spacious open plan living is felt throughout, with breathtaking outlooks and an abundance of natural light due to floor-to-ceiling glass, whilst maintaining ultimate privacy.
The heart of every home is the kitchen, complete with high quality Miele appliances and induction cooktop just to name a few, this kitchen is built for the comfortable lifestyle you deserve.
Slide away the Japanese Shoji screens and awake in the master retreat over looking Nelson Park and the Pacific Ocean complete with his and her basins, freestanding tub for a long soak and oversized shower.
This highly sought after exclusive residential only building, with a homely community feel lets the residents enjoy everything you would expect, including a resort style pool, spa, gym, community entertaining area and garden, all placed within a short stroll the the beach, cafes and eateries.
Offering a lifestyle of assured satisfaction this extraordinary residence presents a rare opportunity in a prestigious Headland address, this is a home you must visit to truly see all it has to offer.
Contact James Goldsworthy
0400 635 141