House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Alderley
Under Contract! Position & CharmProperty ID 1539437This charming pre-war home is set in a very sought after street and pocket close to the Ashgrove border. Over the years the area has undergone a huge amount of re-development with both extensive renovations and new builds.
All this combines to create an excellent opportunity for the new owner. The home is very immaculate and liveable so you may choose to move in, unpack and relax or look to raise and renovate like most of your neighbours. Whichever way you choose you are assured of capital growth here.
- Larger master bedroom with bay window and built in wardrobes
- 2nd built in bedroom
- Spacious bathroom and separate toilet
- Generous arched lounge and dining room
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen with new oven
- Full length rear deck from which to enjoy the delightful leafy district outlook
- Laundry, garage, workshop, storage space and tradie style shower and second toilet under
- 610m2 fully landscaped block
- Air conditioning
The location here will also impress. The 40ha Banks Street Reserve and bus transport are a stones throw away. Alderley train station, Alderley shopping centre (major redevelopment nearing completion), Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels, Hillbrook and Oakleigh & Newmarket State Schools plus much more are within easy reach.
Inspect to appreciate why so many people love this street!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.