House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Alderley
Hillside Elegance on 610m² of Easily Maintained & Well Established Landscaped GardensProperty ID 1513034This proud residence sits atop the easterly side of a ridge at the end of a quiet and much sort after cul-de-sac. It enjoys the most wonderful colour view to the east and around to the city. The house is protected from western sun and storms in summer, and westerly winds in winter, by the extending ridge behind.
The home has been very well maintained and on entry you can't help being attracted by its warmth, sense of space and openness.
Even the most discerning buyer will appreciate the attention to detail here.
- 4 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Formal lounge and dining rooms
- Gourmet eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, all Miele appliances
- Fabulous covered alfresco area with powder room, a secure and safe play haven for younger families, or for wonderful relaxed entertaining
- Downstairs rumpus, cool in summer, warm in winter
- Double garage with workshop
- Air conditioning units throughout
The location of this house gives easy access to many schools, both primary and secondary, and shops (Alderley Shopping Centre, a major redevelopment underway), bus, trains, hospitals, and city. Parks & open spaces are nearby, including The Banks Street Reserve and Newmarket Pool.
This home is a quiet, spacious sanctuary, close to all amenities.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.