Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Albion
Outstanding Value, Priced to Sell!Property ID 1564776Positioned in a quiet, elevated pocket of Albion you'll discover this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom that represents great value! The Unit has views to Mt Cootha and genuine size, and is just a short walk to restaurants, CBD bound transport is literally 300 metres away. The Unit features:
- Large air conditioned living area opens to a generous size, tiled and covered patio with views to Mt. Cootha
- Light filled, well-appointed modern kitchen with Bosch Dishwasher, Chef Oven, ceramic glass cooktop, pantry, double bowl sink, plenty of bench and cupboard space too!
- Separate dining area positioned between the living room and kitchen
- Both bedrooms are double size and have built in wardrobes, the main features air conditioning and a convenient ensuite. Both bedrooms also open to the rear grassed lawn area
- Light and airy main bathroom with internal laundry, all in good condition
- Safe and secure lock up car accommodation
- Low Body Corp Fees of Only $2,240/annum and boutique complex of only 6 Units
- Only 300m to city bound transport (via rail or Bus) and less than 4km to the CBD!
- Less than 500m to the vibrant Albion Restaurant Precinct!
If you appreciate the benefits of living in a City fringe suburb and would like a Unit with real SIZE plus mountain views, you may have just found what you are looking for right here!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.