- About this property
- Explore Albany Creek
Space, Style and Captivating ViewsProperty ID 1668551Perfectly positioned in the heart of Albany Forest Estate is 55 Lancewood Drive. A stately four bedroom home with double automatic garage and superb landscaped surrounds. The property has been loved by the current family, and is ready and waiting for a new family to enjoy.
On entering the home through double timber doors you are greeted with the forth bedroom with wooden plantation shutters and built in wardrobes. A superb retreat for your teenager or the grandparents.
To the upper level via the timber staircase, there are a multitude of indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy. Watch the latest movie in the tiled family room or prepare a feast in the open plan chefs kitchen which features plenty of storage, pantry, AEG dishwasher and new Bosch oven and induction cook top.
The inviting formal lounge offers stunning views from both sides. To the front, sliding doors open to a cosy balcony with privacy blinds and delightful views to Eatons Hill. To the rear, sliding doors open out to the covered entertaining space, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor lifestyle.
The landscaped gardens with Tropical Birch trees, shrubs and delicate flowers is complete with a beautifully designed arbor that frames the garden perfectly.
The master retreat is to the front of the home and offers a large ensuite and walk-in robe plus sliding doors out to the second balcony. A further two bedrooms are positioned to the back of the home and are complete with built-in robes, fans and quality window furnishings.
A family bathroom with dual access and ensuite effect for the second bedroom includes a full size bath and shower. The separate toilet and vanity offer extra convenience for larger families.
The flexibility of this home would benefit a variety of families, with multiple living spaces and separation. Ideally positioned in a tightly held street with a perfectly north-easterly aspect and stunning views that you would never tire of.
• Master Bedroom, WIR, Ensuite, balcony, fan and air-con
• 2 Bedrooms, built-ins, ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet and vanity
• Formal lounge with balcony
• Kitchen with new Bosch oven and induction cook top
• Tiled dining area with sliding door out to front balcony
• Living area with air-con
• Covered outdoor area
• 4th Bedroom, built-ins, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
• Double automatic garage with storage nook, handy for camping gear
Other things to consider:
• Built in 2002
• North/East facing
• 773m2 block
• Steel frame construction
• Security screens throughout
• 17km to the CBD
• 25 minutes to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
• Walking distance to the City bus stop
• Short drive to Bunyaville Conservation Park
• 2.8km to Albany Creek State High School
• 2.6km to Albany Hills State School
• 2.3km to Woolworths Market Place, Albany Creek