- About this property
- Explore Albany Creek
Renovated Charmer with Space and StyleProperty ID 1545752Pleasant by name, pleasant by nature. This freshly renovated three bedroom property located in a great location offers the perfect layout for the modern day family.
Walking through the front door you are greeted with a sense of calm. The tiled flooring leads to a large utility and bar, currently being used as a games room. This freshly carpeted space could be used as a cinema room or 4th bedroom / living.
Towards the rear of the home is the laundry, with plenty of space to create more shelving. There is also a downstairs toilet, two cupboards, double garage plus an extra space to park a trailer.
As you walk up the stairs you have a choice of rooms, the bright and airy living area is perfect for all the family, while the delightful sunroom is a great place to unwind and there is even a study nook which is ideal for parents to keep an eye on their kids.
Off the living area is the spacious dining room which overlooks the useable kitchen, featuring plenty of cupboards and worktop space. Sliding glass doors open out to the large covered deck, offering heaps of room for a BBQ and outdoor set.
Back inside the three bedrooms are all spacious, and include brand new mirrored built-in wardrobes, fresh carpet and new fans. The luxurious family bathroom and separate toilet is nearby, recently renovated to a high standard with stylish floor to ceiling tiles, a choice of lighting, huge shower and bath plus vanity with storage. You will feel like you are in a 5 star hotel each morning.
Outside the garden will delight everyone, with potential side access for your camper trailer or boat, a charming veggie patch and a nice flat grass area for a trampoline. The fully fenced garden has room to add a sparkling pool, and there is a nice shady area underneath the deck for your furry friends.
With all that is on offer, what's not to like?
• 608m2 flat block
• Freshly painted inside
• New carpets and flooring throughout
• New lighting and power points throughout
• Luxurious family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom 1 with new built-in wardrobes and new fan
• Master bedroom with new triple built-in wardrobes, new fan and air-con
• Bedroom 3 with new triple built-in wardrobes and new fan
• New built-in linen closet
• Lounge with air-con plus sun-room and study nook
• Large kitchen with Westinghouse oven
• Games room and bar (Utility)
• Spacious laundry and downstairs WC
• Double lock up garage with extra storage for a trailer
• Huge covered deck with stairs down to garden
• Fully fenced garden with side access potential
• 2000ltr water tank (garden only)
• Electric hot water
• Insulation in roof
For further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth.