Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Airlie Beach
Private Roof Top Terrace Live the Airlie Beach LifestyleProperty ID 1708998Featuring floor to ceiling windows and doors give an unobstructed 180 degree view of the glistening tropical Coral Sea and its islands. Your matchless Sea Star Apartment no 10, has one of the best views in Airlie Beach.
This magnificent apartment offers more in privacy than most apartments in the area with its own private roof top terrace, which is the perfect place for an evening barbeque. This apartment has been perfectly designed to make the most of the northerly aspect with views of both Abell Point Marina and Port of Airlie, with Hayman Island in the centre.
This apartment has so many great features to list:
• OH WOW view with the best view in the complex, arguably the best view in Airlie
• Large main bedroom overlooking the Coral Sea, walk-in robe with extra storage, and an ensuite
• Private Roof Top Terrace - (with power & water)
• Two more bedrooms separated from the master bedroom by living areas
• Wood benches and Turkish tiles in the kitchen where you can still look at the view whilst preparing meals
• Separate dining area, family bathroom and internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Two garages large enough to take camping trailer or small boat with mezzanine storage and one with workshop.
Your options are endless, you can choose to keep this beautiful fully furnished apartment with these breathtaking views all to yourself, or make the most of the current high demand for holiday apartments in Airlie Beach whilst being able to visit as often, and for as long, as you like. Either way, Sea Star Apartments has it all, boasting one of the best views in Airlie Beach even from their infinity-edge pool and spa.
This village like community of 25 apartments spread over 7 separate buildings is safe and secure with private road access in a quiet location.
Located in Airlie Beach with panoramic sea views and just minutes away from restaurants and bars, apartment number 10 is Whitsunday living at its best!