- About this property
- Explore Acacia Ridge
Great Family Home for Kids & Pets Plus More!Property ID 1552100Welcome to the 17 Harpullia Street - a fantastic family home with lovely street appeal featuring a brand new front fence and well maintained, low maintenance garden beds. The wide drive way has been newly concreted and leads you to the extra high and wide car port which can accommodate 2 cars, a caravan, trailer or boat. Moreover, there is also a one car lock up garage under the home.
Entrance into the home is through the spacious front deck - perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Through sliding glass doors, you are welcomed into the generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Serviced by a split system air conditioning unit, it is ideal for families with space for home work, games and cooking. The kitchen features a huge 90cm gas oven and cook top, range hood and dishwasher. The extra-large breakfast bar creates an informal dining section and allows for plenty of extra bench and cupboard space.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a great size and have built in wardrobes. Bedroom 1 features an extra-large built in wardrobe.
The family bathroom has a separate WC for convenience, shower and bath combo plus new vanity space.
Downstairs is fully concreted which provides for the lock-up garage, laundry and loads of storage space.
The enormous back yard boasts an extra-large, 2 x roller door, powered shed (ideal for a workshop, man cave, home business or somewhere to store even more cars), along with a covered entertainment area, provisions for a vegetable garden, a chook pen and extra yard space for a trampoline or swimming pool.
• Brand New Roof
• Dining Area Has Freshly Polished Floor Boards
• New Concrete Driveway
• New Front Fence
• Front Deck Recently stained.
• Powered XL 2-door shed.
• Covered outdoor entertainment area.
• Chook pen.
• Wide side access for vehicles.
• James Freney Park at the end of your Street (playground and picnic area with wood barbeques)
• Quick Drive to Local Woolworths/Coffee Shops/Bakery etc.
• 4 Minute Drive to Mortimer Park (Soccer Club, Rugby Club, Bowls Club etc.)
• 4 Minute Walk to Acacia Ridge State School (primary)
• 21 Minute Drive into Brisbane CBD