Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Woolner
Spacious Inner-City Apartment with Water ViewsProperty ID 1501539You'll enjoy a vibrant inner city lifestyle in this spacious two-bedroom apartment with water views, ideally located moments to shops, restaurants, cafes and Darwin CBD.
• Spacious open-plan living/dining room captures bright elevated outlook
• Living/dining room opens to semi-enclosed balcony with water views
• Quality modern kitchen features granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Large main bathroom with built-in vanity and combined internal laundry
• Master bedroom with bright outlook features walk-in robe and ensuite
• Mirrored built-in robe to generous second bedroom
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Security intercom access to second-floor apartment
• Security undercover parking for two vehicles, plus storeroom
• Pool in well-maintained modern complex
This well-presented modern apartment offers spacious low-maintenance living with a beautiful bright outlook in the heart of inner city Darwin.
Enter into a hallway with the large modern bathroom with glass-frame shower, built-in vanity and combined laundry on your left.
Continue down the hallway and into the spacious open-plan living/dining room that captures a bright elevated outlook and opens to the semi-enclosed entertainer's balcony with water views.
The quality modern kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and will impress the home chef with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space.
Both generous bedrooms are off the main living/dining area. The master features a bright outlook, walk-in robe and well-presented ensuite with glass-frame shower and built-in vanity, and there's a mirrored built-in robe to the good-sized second bedroom.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and security intercom access to the second floor apartment ensures your peace of mind.
Security undercover parking is provided for two vehicles, and an additional storeroom adds convenience.
You'll also enjoy cooling off in the pool that stars in the well-maintained modern complex.
Whether you're an owner/occupier seeking a low-maintenance inner city lifestyle, or an investor with an eye on the strong rental yields in this sought-after location, this quality modern apartment ticks all the right boxes.
Get in before the crowd and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 128 Square Metres
Council Rates $1360 Per Year (Approximately)
Altitude Body Corporate: $1160.25 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 2003
Planning Scheme Zone: HR (High Density)