House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Woodroffe
Available Now, Owner Motivated to Sell.Property ID 1503481This low-maintenance home is currently vacant and ready for you to move straight in. Set on a generous leafy block has plenty of room to add a pool and grany flat. This is a great opportunity for all located in a popular family-friendly suburb walking distance to parks and schools, and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
- Open-plan living/dining room provides a generous central living space
- Living area opens to front verandah; dining area opens to backyard
- Adjoining wrap-around kitchen features breakfast bar and bright outlook
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate toilet
- All three good-sized bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry with outdoor access, plus built-in linen cupboard
- Large fenced backyard with expansive lawn, established gardens and shed
- Off-street parking is provided for several vehicles
Investors take note of the strong rental yields on offer in this popular family-friendly location, and owner/occupiers add significant value to this solid three-bedroom home with an easy cosmetic makeover.
Enter via the front verandah and into the open-plan living/dining room that opens through to the backyard to capture cooling tropical cross breezes.
The adjoining wrap-around kitchen with breakfast bar and freestanding stove features a bright outlook into the leafy backyard, and the main bathroom presents a shower over bath plus separate toilet.
The master bedroom with built-in robe is located next to the main bathroom, and the second and third bedrooms also with built-in robes are off the living/dining room.
There's plenty of room to extend in the large fenced backyard with expansive lawn and established gardens that create a private, peaceful setting.
There is split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and carpet to the bedrooms.
An internal laundry with outdoor access, a built-in linen cupboard and garden shed add convenience, and off-street parking is provided for several vehicles.
This solid home is offered at excellent value and will be sought after among investors, first-home buyers and downsizers. Seize this opportunity to buy into a popular family-friendly suburb and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,662.00 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)