House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Woodroffe
Quality Tropical Home will Grow with your FamilyProperty ID 1478056This large quality home in a lush tropical garden setting will grow with your family thanks to huge downstairs rumpus and utility rooms that suit a range of uses, conveniently located moments to schools, parks and child care in a popular family-friendly suburb.
• Open-plan living/dining room features immaculate polished timber floors
• Living/dining opens to covered corner balcony with lush garden outlook
• Quality modern kitchen features premium stainless steel freestanding gas oven
• Renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower and separate toilet
• Three good-sized upstairs bedrooms all feature built-in robes
• Huge downstairs rumpus and utility rooms suit fourth and fifth bedrooms
• Large combined downstairs internal laundry and second bathroom
• Large paved patio and in-ground pool in lush private garden setting
• Split-system air conditioning; timber floors upstairs; tiles downstairs
• Single carport plus ample off-street parking; garden shed and Solar Hotwater system
The private garden setting lends a relaxed sense of peace and tranquility to this quality family home that will impress with sweeping open-plan interiors and low-maintenance outdoor living.
Enter via the external staircase onto the covered corner balcony that offers alfresco entertaining with a beautiful garden outlook.
Continue into the open-plan living/dining room that features immaculate polished timber floors and quality modern kitchen with premium stainless steel freestanding oven, stainless steel splashback and plentiful bench and cupboard space.
A central hallway off the living/dining room with built-in storage connects to the three upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes and renovated modern bathroom that features a frameless glass shower, corner vanity and separate toilet.
Downstairs, a huge open-plan rumpus room and separate utility room are ideal for use as fourth and fifth bedrooms, and join a large combined internal laundry and second bathroom to suit an older teen or independent house guest.
The rumpus room opens onto a large paved patio that flows to the in-ground pool in a lush garden setting that offers ultimate privacy.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; immaculate polished timber floors to the upper level; and low-maintenance tiles downstairs.
A single carport is in addition to ample off-street parking to accommodate several vehicles.
Organise an inspection today before this excellent property slips through your fingers.
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates $1662 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1993