House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wagaman
New Price - Open SaturdayProperty ID 1579520This Large family home has so much to offer, with elegant interiors boasting pitched ceilings, joining expansive entertainer's balcony, overlooking a refreshingly large pool, and so much more. Whilst still conveniently located within walking distance to schools, and parks, moments away from Charles Darwin University as well as the newly revamped Casuarina Shopping Centre.
- Spacious, light-filled open plan living/dinning room presents stunning polished floorboards.
- Family-sized kitchen features loads of storage and bench space as well as a breakfast bar.
- Large main bathroom has separate shower and bathtub, with modern vanity.
- Master bedroom is located downstairs is tiled and has walk in robes as well and ensuite.
- Good-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms all open to the large verandah.
- Spacious fifth bedroom positioned downstairs is also tiled and also boasts an ensuite.
- Large downstairs rumpus room.
- Air-conditioning and glass louvre windows throughout.
- Expansive balcony and undercover entertaining areas are Ideal for entertaining guests.
- Swimming pool area is paved and fully fenced.
- Double under cover carport with a driveway.
This beautiful home is huge and awaits your growing family and with plenty of space to entertain the rest of the family as well as friends.
Enter into the spacious open plan living/dinning room that showcases stunning polished Jarrah floors, and high pitched ceilings.
The large kitchen, which is neatly tucked away, has loads of bench and cupboard space, as well as a breakfast bar.
The main bathroom is cleverly laid out with bath and shower separate, modern vanity and features floor-to-ceiling tiles.
The extra large master bedroom is separately located opposite the pool, and is tiled throughout and boasts walk through robe and ensuite.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and are spacious in size. Upstairs all bedrooms have easy access to the extended balcony. Whilst the fifth bedroom which is larger than most master bedrooms is located downstairs and also boasts an ensuite, this is ideal for the traveling relative or friend.
With a huge rumpus/undercover entertainment area, and inviting swimming pool downstairs you can easily see the value in this large family home.
The property also includes a carport that easily houses two cars, and is situated on a large 817m2 block with no easement.
Located within walking distance from schools, parks, and shops, this property is as central as it gets, less than minutes away from, Charles Darwin University, Casuarina shopping Centre, Casuarina Health centre, and Royal Darwin Hospital.
With so much to offer, this property may not last long. So call or email to arrange a viewing and secure this lovely property.
Area under title: 817 square metres
Council rates: $1,600 per annum (approximately)
Easements: None Found
Year Built: 1974
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)