- About this property
- Explore Virginia
Impressive Rural Estate Spares No ExpenseProperty ID 1503175This stunning rural estate set on five manicured acres has been superbly designed featuring three separate wings off a central living area to suit independent living, located just five minutes to Virginia village centre and 15 minutes to Palmerston CBD.
• Stunning hexagonal central living/dining area with polished timber floors
• Modern kitchen features breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Living/dining opens to magnificent entertainer's deck with resort-style pool
• Private master bedroom with ensuite and "his and "hers" built-in robes
• Large second and third bedrooms with built-in robes share main bathroom
• Three-way main bathroom features built-in vanity, bath and separate toilet
• Huge self-contained fourth bedroom with acess to deck
• Well-equipped internal laundry with built-in storage; air conditioning throughout
• Large shed and external workshop; plentiful under-house storage
• Manicured lawns, established gardens and landscaped driveway with remote gate
This magnificent rural estate is set to impress from every angle with immaculate interiors opening to resort-style entertaining overlooking manicured rolling lawns and landscaped gardens on five beautiful acres.
Enter via the front verandah into the central living/dining area that features high ceilings and immaculate polished timber floors.
The living/dining room opens onto a large covered entertainer's deck that connects to the fenced in-ground pool and overlooks the property's beautiful manicured lawns and gardens.
Back inside, the quality modern kitchen adjoins the main living/dining area and features a breakfast bar, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plentiful cupboard space.
Three separate accommodation wings extend from the central living area for the best in independent living.
The master wing features a large bedroom, ensuite and separate living area, and opens to the poolside entertainer's deck.
The second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes share a bathroom in their own wing; and the enormous fourth bedroom with separate study, walk-in robe, ensuite and private deck occupies the third wing.
A well-equipped internal laundry with built-in storage plus plentiful under-house storage adds convenience, and a large shed plus external workshop offers plenty of space for your passion project.
Parking is for two cars in the double lock-up garage with additional off-street parking on the beautifully landscaped driveway with remote gate access.
First to see will fall in love. Get in first and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates $1100 Per Year (Approximately)
Easements: Right of way Easement granted Over Lot 14
Area Under Title: 2 Hectares
Planning Scheme Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Year Built: 2000