- About this property
- Explore The Gardens
Immaculate Garden Townhouse in Prime Inner-City LocationProperty ID 1527240You'll love the private alfresco living on offer in this immaculate three-bedroom townhouse, ideally set in a boutique complex at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in a popular inner-city location moments to Darwin CBD.
• Large light-filled living room connects to generous dining area
• Dining area opens to covered entertainer's verandah in private courtyard
• Courtyard features manicured lawn and established tropical gardens
• Family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar with stainless steel appliances
• Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• King-sized master bedroom features large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Large second and third bedrooms both with double built-in robes
• Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access and second toilet
• Split-system air conditioning throughout; storeroom under stairs
• Parking in double carport in well-maintained boutique complex
Immaculate open-plan interiors open to a beautifully manicured garden courtyard in this quality townhouse that provides a peaceful oasis in a convenient inner-city location.
Enter into the large light-filled living room that connects to the generous dining area for spacious interior living.
The dining area opens onto a covered verandah where you'll love spending time in the private courtyard with manicured lawn and established tropical gardens.
The family-sized kitchen is off the dining area and features a breakfast bar and stainless steel wall oven, and the adjacent internal laundry with outdoor access features a separate second toilet.
Upstairs, three good-sized bedrooms join the modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet.
The king-sized master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and ensuite, and there are double built-in robes to the generous second and third bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, and two built-in linen cupboards plus a storeroom under the stairs provide plentiful storage space.
Parking is for two vehicles in the double carport at front.
Properties in this prime inner-city location go fast. Don't delay and organise an inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Area Under Title: 269 Square Meters
Council Rates: $1350 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: $1340 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 2000
Easements: Drainage Easement to Darwin City Council