House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Stuart Park
Versatile 4 Bedder with Verdant Tropical SurroundsProperty ID 1530535COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
A bright, airy interior, coupled with extensive garden views and ample natural lighting throughout large louvred windows exemplifies the relaxing atmosphere throughout this exotic three-bedroom home.
- Entrance through Bali-style foyer leads to a spacious open-plan living/dining area, with polished floorboards throughout
- Good-sized U-shaped kitchen with timber benchtops, stainless-steel cooker, dishwasher and galley-style breakfast bar
- Double glass doors open onto a large timber deck with elevated views of the tropical gardens below, plus bi-fold glass windows offering servery access to the adjoining kitchen
- Three large upstairs bedrooms, all with polished floorboards and large louvred windows
- Aiconditioning to all rooms
- Downstairs consists of a large self-contained single bedroom apartment; bathroom with glass-screen shower, kitchen, large tiled living/dining area and its own covered patio
- Good-sized downstairs laundry area and internal storage room, plus adjoining open bar and entertainment area
- Large fully fenced yard with extensive tropical gardens at front and back
- Massive carport offers undercover parking for four vehicles; exposed aggregate driveway provides additional off-street parking options.
Within walking distance of public transport and the Stuart Highway, this property is also a short distance from Darwin CBD, this quality family home ticks all the boxes for location, luxury and quality features.
Area Under Title: 1110 square meters
Council Rates: $2,650 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Seller's Conveyancer: All Conveyancing
Status: Vacant possession
Year Built: 1958
Zoning: Single Dwelling