Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Stuart Park
Large First-Floor Apartment Moments to the CityProperty ID 1526514This large first-first floor apartment offers generous proportions and modern quality throughout with a large entertainer's balcony, ideally located in a prime inner-city setting moments to the waterfront precinct and Darwin CBD.
- Huge open-plan living/dining area opens to generous entertainer's balcony
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and large corner shower
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite privately located overlooking balcony
- Large second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes
- Separate internal laundry plus additional built-in storage at entry
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Security parking for two cars in well-maintained complex with in-ground pool
- Prime location moments to the vibrant waterfront precinct and Darwin CBD
- Reliable tenant currently in place for an immediate revenue stream
You won't find many apartments of this size so close to the city, and with a reliable tenant currently in place, it will appeal to investors and owner/occupiers alike.
Enter into a wide hallway with built-in storage and into the huge open-plan living/dining area that opens onto the bright entertainer's balcony.
The large adjoining kitchen features a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and the modern main bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles and an over-sized corner shower.
The master suite is privately located overlooking the balcony and features a walk-in robe that connects through to the immaculately presented ensuite.
The second and third bedrooms are both generously proportioned with built-in robes, and a separate internal laundry adds convenience.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, plus secure parking for two cars.
There is also a fenced in-ground pool in the well-maintained tropical complex, and with a tenant currently in place, this excellent apartment offers the savvy investor an immediate revenue stream.
Blink and you'll miss it. Call now to organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 198 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,351.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: SD10 (Specific Use)