- About this property
- Explore Rapid Creek
Entry-Level Opportunity in Exclusive Beachside LocationProperty ID 1533339Seize this opportunity to buy into an exclusive beachside suburb at an entry-level price with this quality ground-floor apartment, ideally located opposite a school and walking distance to Rapid Creek and Nightcliff foreshore.
• Light-filled open-plan living/dining room in contemporary white
• Modern galley-style kitchen with freestanding electric oven and pantry
• Well-presented main bathroom is located off the master bedroom
• Mirrored built-in robe to the good-sized master bedroom
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Parking for one vehicle in well-maintained tropical complex
• Convenient ground-floor position with no stairs
• Established tropical gardens off front verandah add privacy
• Ideal location walking distance to Rapid Creek and Nightcliff foreshore
• Entry-level price to suit investors and first-home buyers
Investors will never be short of a tenant in this popular beachside location, and first-home buyers jump at this opportunity to buy into an exclusive coastal location without busting the budget.
Enter via the front verandah where established tropical gardens provide added privacy.
Crisp white interiors compliment abundant natural light in the open-plan living/dining room, and the adjoining galley-style modern kitchen features a freestanding electric oven and ample cupboard space including a pantry.
The good-sized master bedroom is off the living/dining area and also captures abundant natural light. It features a mirrored built-in robe and opens into the well-presented main bathroom with walk-in shower.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout for your year-round comfort, and floor tiles for easy low-maintenance living.
Parking is for one vehicle in the well-maintained tropical complex, and you'll enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle just a short stroll to stunning coastal parkland and beachside walking and cycling tracks.
Entry-level opportunities in this sought-after location are few and far between. Act fast and organise an inspection today before you miss out.
Council Rates: $1296 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $862 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Area Under Title: 51 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1995