House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moulden
Solid Four Bedroom HomeProperty ID 1708858Solid single-level four-bedroom home that offers an affordable start! Set in a convenient location moments to Palmerston Swimming and Fitness Centre and Palmerston Senior College, and five minutes to Palmerston Shopping Centre.
- Separate living and dining areas set either side of central kitchen
- Kitchen with breakfast bar to dining area and servery into living area
- Dining area opens to paved verandah with storeroom and laundry
- Verandah flows into the generous backyard that offers huge potential
- Main bathroom features shower over bath with partitioned toilet
- Ensuite and built-in robe to generous light-filled master bedroom
- Built-in robes to good-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms
- Air conditioning and timber flooring throughout
- Parking for four cars in enormous carport at side, plus wide driveway
- Drive-through access to backyard for additional off-street parking
Bring this quality home back to its former glory, or move your family in to enjoy spacious living on a large, low-maintenance block.
Enter via the covered front porch and into the large L-shaped living room. The central kitchen features a high breakfast bar to the separate dining area and a servery window into the living room.
The dining area opens to a paved verandah that features a storeroom and separate laundry, and flows into the large backyard with additional paved entertaining space plus a lawn area and gardens that await your green thumb.
Back inside, the main bathroom with shower over path and partitioned toilet is opposite the kitchen, and the second, third and fourth bedrooms - all with built-in robes - are off the dining area at rear.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the house off the living room and features a built-in robe and ensuite.
There is a built-in linen cupboard in the dining area, plus air conditioning and timber floors throughout.
There is parking for four cars in the huge carport, plus additional off-street parking on the wide driveway and drive-through access to the backyard with plenty of space to park your boat, trailer or caravan.
Area Under Title: 858 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1687 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1980