House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moulden
Add Value to This Solid Home with an Easy Modern MakeoverProperty ID 1550824Grab this opportunity to create your dream family residence with an easy modern makeover of this solid three-bedroom home set on a generous block with large backyard, conveniently located walking distance to Palmerston Senior College and Palmerston Swimming & Fitness Centre, and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
• Open-plan living/dining room with bright feature windows
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar ideal for easy modern makeover
• Main bathroom features shower over bath plus separate toilet
• Built-in robe and backyard outlook to three generous bedrooms
• Large internal laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Huge backyard with plenty of room to extend (pending council approval)
• Single carport plus additional off-street parking for several vehicles
• Walking distance to Palmerston Swimming & Fitness Centre
• Five minutes to Palmerston CBD and shopping centre
Put your DIY skills to use and add significant value to this solid three-bedroom brick home with an easy modern makeover.
Enter via the front verandah into a central hallway. Turn left into the open-plan living/dining room with bright feature windows and large kitchen with breakfast bar.
The main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet is off the entry hall, and the three generous bedrooms all feature built-in robes and private backyard outlooks.
There's plenty of room to extend (pending council approval) in the huge, fully fenced backyard, or put in a pool, entertainer's deck and landscaped gardens.
The large internal laundry features wall-to-wall built-in storage and outdoor access, and there is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
A single carport joins additional off-street parking for several vehicles, plus drive-through access to the large backyard to park your boat, caravan or trailer.
All the foundations are in place to create an impressive family home with all the outdoor space your growing family needs to thrive.
See it in person and let your imagination run wild. Organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Area Under Title: 1080 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1687 Per Annum
Year Built: 1983
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority