House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moil
Tropical Living in Immaculate Low Maintenance HomeProperty ID 1201997This well presented home combines immaculate interiors with poolside tropical outdoor entertaining, located in a quiet street walking distance to quality primary schools, parks and just 15 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Light and bright living room overlooks front and rear gardens
- Separate dining room adjoins the modern, updated kitchen
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances and space for a dishwasher
- Three generous bedrooms all with air-conditioning, built-ins and garden outlooks
- Immaculate main bathroom with walk-in glass shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- A large covered patio at rear is ideal for year round outdoor entertaining
- Patio overlooks fenced in-ground pool set amidst private landscaped gardens
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, floor tiles and modern light fittings throughout
- Internal laundry opens to patio; plus built-in linen cupboard in living room
- Garden shed for extra storage, and off-street parking on large front driveway
This lovely tropical home offers updated, contemporary interiors that open to idyllic outdoor living with large entertaining patio, in-ground self cleaning pool and landscaped gardens.
Enter into the light and bright living room that overlooks the front and rear gardens for a pleasant, sunny aspect.
The separate dining room is off the living room and adjoins the modern updated kitchen that presents stainless steel appliances, space for a dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, quality cabinetry, and stainless steel splash back.
The internal laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and opens to a large, covered patio that overlooks the fenced in-ground pool and is set amidst landscaped tropical gardens for idyllic outdoor living.
Back inside, a hallway off the living room runs past the immaculate modern bathroom with walk-in glass shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and modern vanity with wall hung, mirrored cabinet and connects to the three generous bedrooms all with built-ins and air-conditioning.
There are low maintenance floor tiles and modern light fittings throughout, and split system air-conditioning joins stainless steel ceiling fans for year-round comfort.
A built-in linen cupboard offers extra indoor storage, and a garden shed will accommodate all the tools of the enthusiastic gardener.
Off street parking for two or more vehicles on the large front driveway that adjoins the front lawn completes this package.
Area Under Title: 832 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,547 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1980
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Currently Periodically Tenanted at $650 per week